Origins :Ligurie, Italy
Origin and territory:
Olive trees are cultivated for centuries in Liguria. There are the Benedictine monks who learned to cultivate them (as well as vines and other plants) in terraces ("le fascie") made of dry stone walls.
They have selected for a long time the olive trees to get the best plants giving the best oils. They created the variety "Taggiasca" which is widely used today by producers of this region.
What characterizes the extra virgin olive oil DOP Riviera Ligure is their sweet taste, fruity with low acidity.
Ingredients and conservation advices:
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% DOP whose production is guaranteed by the Consortium "Olio DOP Riviera Ligure," by the EC Regulation 123/97 and by the Italian Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry policies.
– Olive oil of superior quality obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
– Variety of olives: Taggiasca 100%, all within olive trees in Italy (Liguria)
– Olive Oil 100% Italian: produced and made in Italy
– Keep away from light and heat
– Store at room temperature